Training and Development Coordinator
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
The Training Coordinator is a strong administer whom will be responsible for planning, implementing and coordination of all non-technical training within the CGOC. He/she will be the main point of contact for all administrative related enquiries, communicating and coordinating with Department Director and participants. The role will support the Training and Development Department under the guidance of the Training and Development Director; all administrative duties as it pertains to the function of the Training Department with the CGOC.
- Five (5) subjects CXC/ GCE, including English language.
- Three (3) years’ experience in an administrative role preferably with the Training and Development Department.
- Above Average written and communication skills.
- Project Management Exposure is considered an asset.
- Intermediate Computer skills (Microsoft Office and PowerPoint animation).
- Experience in Train the Trainer is considered an Asset.
- Identify in conjunction with the Director of Training and Development internal/external programs to address competency gaps.
- Partner with internal stake holders in conjunction with Training and Development Director regarding employee training needs.
- Organize and source training to meet specific training needs.
- Liase with subject matter experts regarding instructional design of training materials.
- Support the Training and Development Director in creation of Management reports related to training effectiveness.
- You are expected to travel as the need arises on behalf of the Company to attend meetings, customers, regulatory bodies, prospective clients, along with training to both offsite and head office locations within the execution of your duties.
- Any other Administrative duties as assigned.
More Information Upon Interview
Please email Application with Subject "Training and Development Coordinator" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Submit via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
Closing Date: 26th November, 2021
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY