Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
The sales representative is responsible for overseeing the sale of products or services from beginning to end. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met. A sales representative should know their product or service inside and out and guide their customers through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily.
- 2 yrs. Outbound B2B Sales experienceB2B sales experience is highly preferable.
- At least 1yr. Supervisory/management experience.
- 2yrs. Customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Sales CRM previous knowledge and experience.
- Acquisition of new leads through cold calling (60 minimum Outbound calls) and online sales strategies. Generate leads and schedule appointments with new clients.
- Directly communicate with prospects through outbound calls to understand their needs and look for sales opportunities.
- Qualify prospects within assigned sales territory and build a consistent pipeline to meet sales goals.
- Quickly move prospects through the sales process by delivering outstanding consultative, sales, and customer experience.
- Update sales and client databases with current information and maintain a personal log of your contacts.
- • Be informed on the latest industry developments by attending team meetings and training workshops. Negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales. • Act as the subject matter expert on the technical selling points of our products and services. • Establish positive relationships by ensuring timely response to all customer inquiries and concerns across all channels (email, telephone, social media, or in-person). • Accomplish minimum weekly, monthly, annual productivity, and sales goals. Perform any other related tasks to the position.
- Maintain integrity and be honest with all clients.
- Maintain respect and honor with your work colleagues (In and outside of the office).
- Master your knowledge of the products, services we offer, and sales techniques.
- Communicate with leadership (the good and the bad) to ensure we can serve you properly.
- Show up and be on time for any scheduled sales team or weekly meetings.
- Complete a minimum of 10 proposals (Pitches) per week (40 monthly).
- Close a minimum of 2 new sales per week (8 monthly).
- Any other tasks mandated by the Leadership Team.
Please use the link here to apply
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY