Recruitment Consultants- Medical Division
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Working at Medical Edge and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven, compassionate people who push each other to develop personally and professionally. At Medical Edge, you can expect a competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a culture of servant leadership that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Medical Edge promotes from within; the majority of the people who start as a Recruiter advance into our sales career path and leadership roles.
- 1-year experience in staffing and recruiting
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, and outlook
- Outgoing and upbeat personality
- Ability to work under high stress
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Eagerness and ability to learn about the staffing industry and trends; +Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be coachable
As a Recruiter, you will be making a difference in the lives of your fellow team members, our caregivers, our patients, and our clients. You will…
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Perform various customer service-related activities
RECRUITER TRAINEE PROGRAM
Our training and advancement programs are designed to educate recruiters on the healthcare industry, advance their ability to build great relationships, promote leadership and motivational skills, and prepare for the next step. The Recruiter Trainee Program, specifically, is a comprehensive, tiered 6-week training program, designed to develop the fundamental skills of a recruiter: sourcing, screening, selecting, and placing. New recruiters learn from an experienced leader and existing team members to ensure they have the knowledge, tools, and resources to be successful. Throughout the program, trainees can be promoted into different tiers and exposed to the company, the culture, and the different business verticals.
Please send Resumes to:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY