Job Location186 Oronoque and Charlotte Streets
He/She must be highly organized Administrative Officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
- At least 6 subjects CXC , inclusive of English and Math Grades 1 or 2
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
1. Assist in the overall administration of the company.
2. Monitor websites, media and press for potential bidding opportunities.
3. Organise and assist in bid preparation, including compilation, photocopying, binding etc.
4. Ensure tenders are delivered on time.
5. Attend tender opening.
6. Day to day customer service for clients and potential clients, including taking telephone
7. Ensuring statutory documents are up to date (GRA, NIS compliances and company
documents). THESE CANNOT EXPIRE.
8. Amalgamating and updating an inventory of current prices for construction materials.
9. Writing non-technical business letters as directed.
10. Assist in writing technical letters on construction projects, with the guidance of the
11. Track and follow up on invoices for payments.
12. Organise interviews, meetings etc., as maybe necessary.
13. Liaise with various entities for information, as is requested.
14. Work closely with the directors and technical staff.
15. Any other administrative duties as is deemed necessary.
Preferable email if not. The HR dept Source One Supplies, 186Oronoque and Charlotte Streets, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY