Job LocationRegency Hotel - Hadfield Street
The Regency is hiring housekeeping attendants to provide for the comfort of guests in by ensuring that guest rooms and public areas are clean and properly presented. A housekeeping room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests.
- A secondary school diploma is preferred
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Ability to follow instruction
- Professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Good organizational skills
- Stock and sort supplies
- Vacuum, clean, dust and polish guest rooms
- Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties as required
- And more, to be discussed upon interview
Send in application to 98 Hadfield Street, Werk-En-Rust, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY