- Ability to prepare Financial Statement when required
- Ability to prepare Budget Statement
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Diploma/Degree/ or equivalent
- Five (5) subjects CXC passes including English and Mathematics.
- Strong Leadership, problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Willingness to work long hours and travel when necessary
To be discussed at the interview.
Send application no later than 30th September, 2021 to:
The Administrative Manager
1999-2002, Blue Mountain Road
Festival City, North Ruimveldt
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY