Job LocationFarm East Bank Demerara
Overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at a hotel to make sure all customers have a positive experience during their stay, helping market the hotel to the public, and directing the services offered at the hotel, such as meetings and events.
Good Customer Service, Willingness to listen and respond to complaints, Understand, and resolve concerns from guests, Strong Organisational Skills, Knowledge of Sales and Event Planning, Accounting and Financial Management, Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel, Good Leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members.
- Managing staff and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests
- Aiding with budget creation and management
- Maintaining Accounting Books
- Assisting event planners with large-scale business and personal events
- Overseeing beverage and food operations for events and individual guests
- Working with security officers to promote a safe atmosphere for guests and staff
- Recruitment and staff management
- Providing customer service and accommodating clients who need extra assistance
- Managing departments and teams
- Providing training on changes in services
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas
- Working with inspectors to ensure facility meets all requirements
To Apply, Send Application and CV to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Hand Deliver Application and Cv to the Hotel's Front Desk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY