· BSc in Business Management or Diploma in Management, with at least 5 years and 8 years’ experience, respectively, in managing a large-scale automotive dealership.
· Strong communication, negotiations, customer-relations and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The Main Duties are:-
· The incumbent will be fully responsible for the effective management of the dealership.
· Will ensure the profitability of the dealership by overseeing the various departments which include general administration, sales, financing, service and parts.
· Planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership’s management through leadership and sound business practices.
· Managing the sales portfolio of new and used motor vehicles
· Accountable for customer relations
· Submission of accurate monthly report on the financial and operating management
· Develop marketing strategies and crafting effective, cost-efficient advertising programs
· Determine training and development interventions for all levels of employees
· Be involved in the hiring of all management and non-management positions, completing performance evaluations regularly and developing short and long-term goals for the dealership and its employees.
Interest applicants can email their CV's to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY