Job Location118 Section M Campbellville, Georgetown
· High School Diploma or GED
· Is at least 36 years of age and has 5 – 10 years’ work experience in a similar capacity
· Has a valid driver's license (car, van and bus) with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past five years.
· Certified in Defensive Driving Training and First Aid Response
· No drug/alcohol convictions, or reckless/negligent driving incidents on driving record
· Available for routine Drug/Alcohol Testing
· Must display a high level of professionalism whilst on duty
· Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
· Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
· Ensure that the vehicle is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
· Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
· Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
· Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
· Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s vehicles.
· Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
To be discuss at the interview.
Interested Persons can submit a Cover Letter and Resume to the Human Resources Department, Lot 118 Section M Campbellville, Georgetown or via email to email@example.com, no later than Friday, June 5th, 2021.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY