Group Administration Supervisor
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome
We are looking for an experienced Administration Supervisor to supervise daily support operations within the Human Resources Department and plan the most efficient Administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of Administrative duties in different departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related/equivalent field required.
- 3+ years related experience and/or in-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental policies.
- An Analytical mind with problem solving skills, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Plan and coordinate Administrative procedures and systems within the department.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Keep abreast with organizational changes and business developments.
- Willingness to continue building skills through training opportunities. Any other related Administrative duties as assigned
Information to be disclosed at interview
Please email Applications to:
Or submit an application to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd.
Eugene F. Correia International Airport
Ogle Aerodrome, ECD.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY