Job LocationLot 3 North Road, Lacytown, Georgetown, Guyana
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate to join our team of professionals. The position is responsible for promoting our products and services and negotiating contracts with our clients.
- Six subjects or more at CXC
- 2 years’ experience and success in Customer Service and Commission Sales will be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to handle confidential client information in a sensitive and tactful manner
- Excellent speaking abilities
- Exceptional ability to effectively manage various timelines, deadlines, and priorities
- Prior knowledge in architectural and designing and/or the wood and furniture industry would be an asset
- Greet customers, confidently speak with them about our products and services, and follow up and follow through with their requests in order to leave them feeling delighted
- Meet and surpass sales targets
- Generate business leads through promotional activities, identify clients’ needs, and provide them with product information
- Assist in managing the business’s social media accounts
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the showroom
- Cross-selling products to increase the purchase amount
- Superior product knowledge
- Compensation: Starting salary of $100,000.00 monthly and be a part of the company’s generous incentive program
- Limitless Growth Opportunities: continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions
- Group Health Insurance
Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 19, 2021
Note: Applicants are encouraged to send applications to the email address provided.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY