Under general direction, supervises and coordinates assigned sales activities and is responsible for preparing, implementing and actively monitoring sales activities and by doing so acquires new customers and increases turnover and provides highly responsible and complex staff assistance to the CEO and Sales Manager.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Three (3) years of sales experience including one year of administrative and/or lead supervisory experience.
- Experience working with QuickBooks System is highly desirable.
- Be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
- Achieving the set sales objectives to operate on the market effectively;
- Preparation of written sales report and analysis to the company’s Sales Manager and C.E.O
- Providing strategic input to the Business Plan, establishing and implementing KPIs, procedures and sales plans for the department.
- Identifying market trends and changes.
- Managing, organizing and communicating with a focus on monitoring the daily sales results, performance- oriented work, customer orientation and a drive to motivate the sales team.
- Achieving the sales targets of the company’s products by stimulating sales
Kindly send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY