Job Location110E Durban Street, Werk en Rust, Georgetown
As the Team Leader, you will be expected to manage and lead a team of agents, communicate company goals, rules, and deadlines to team, motivate team members and assesses performance. Your responsibilities also include hiring and training, and keeping management updated on overall team performance as well as the individual performance of all agents under your guidance. This job also entails offering assistance to customers,defusing potential conflicts, all while serving as an example to all team members. Candidates must be confident to lead others by example and direction in a manner that builds team members up.
N.B. - Resumes and cover letters can also be submitted via email to email@example.com
- At least three years in a leadership position, exclusively in a customer service related job. Resumes must show evidence of this.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be an effective communicator.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, reporting, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift packages weighing 50 pounds or greater.
- Monitoring both online and in-store interactions between customers and agents to ensure the quality, accuracy and relevance of information provided.
- Ensuring that a customer friendly atmosphere is maintained at all times.
- Developing and implementing systems for improved customer satisfaction and service. Ensuring that company policies on customer service are adhered to at all times.
- Evaluating quality of phone, online and in person interactions between agents and customers.
- Resolving customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Coaching and guiding team members in maintaining the level of customer service that is in-line with the company's vision.
- Conducting surveys to gauge customer sentiment and perception of service quality.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction by maintaining exceptional quality controls in the receiving, processing and distribution of packages.
• Devising adequate systems for the processing and organizing of cargo.
• Manage customer queries and complaints pertaining to in transit packages.
• Coordinate with freight forwarding partners regarding general tracking inquiries and the identification of missing/ unreceived cargo.
• Maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
• Assessing and reporting on the performance of junior cargo agents, and making suggestions for hiring or firing.
• Maintaining records on documentation for easy accessibility.
• Provide and implement solutions for process improvement in the cargo department.
• Coach, train and supervise junior staff on company systems and procedures for the proper execution of duties.
• Tracking inventory and contacting customers to improve the collection time for cargo.
• Coordinate with other team leaders to ensure uniformity in the quality of service offered to customers.
• Constantly assessing operations for quality deficiencies and executing improvements when necessary.
Will be discussed during interview.
Send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY