Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Cambio Teller is accountable for error-free cash register operations, payment processing, and interactions with customers.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- One year previous experience as a Bank or Cambio Teller
- Previous experience using a POS system
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining standards and solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Carry out Foreign exchange operations both in the domestic and foreign currencies, based on customers' demand.
- Inform clients about the conditions of purchasing and selling foreign currencies.
- Ensure all cash transactions are accurately and in compliance with standard operating procedure.
- Record all foreign exchange transactions and compare records with the actual state of cash, keep prescribed records of the transactions carried out, make deposits of money and documents entrusted to him/her as prescribed.
- Inspect currencies to ensure they are not counterfeit notes.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Keep cash register area organized.
- Balance cash drawer and receipt and document discrepancies.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY