The Offshore Physician is the lead provider of primary and emergency health care services to the patients seen and oversees all aspects of clinical and medical management, Employees, visitors, and eligible contractors.
- A degree in Medicine from a recognized school of medicine in home country.
- Up to date ACLS certification as per American Heart Association or similar protocols.
- Up to date Trauma Life Support certification as per American College of Surgeon or National Registry
- of Emergency Medical Technicians or similar protocols
- Registration and license to practice as a physician in home country
- Up to date BOSIET including HUET (CA EBS)
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience as General Practitioner (GP) including posts in an Emergency
- Room (ER) setting post-graduation including managing adult age group clinical cases.
- Offshore Experience
- Work with the Director Medical Services Offshore Americas to develop a training curriculum for the
- National Offshore Physician to follow and complete
- Provide advice on the best practices offshore for the case and clinic management
- Mentor the National Offshore Physician for performance monitoring and guidance
- Arrange for training simulation exercises with the National Offshore Physician for training on the
- management of common
- Undertake clinical consultations and provide a high standard of service and care to patients
- Provide Advanced Life Support level of emergency health care and Pre-Hospital High Level of Primary
- Undertake clinical consultations and provide a high standard of service and care to patients attending
- the clinic, including the conduct of various medical and surgical clinic procedures within the scope of
- practice as per local regulations.
- Develop and ensure continuity of patient care and appropriate follow-up and referral.
- Assist with the implementation of preventative medical care strategies, including structuring and
- performing medical screening services.
- Manage the delivery of competent and professional health services
- Work with the MS and Country Medical Directors and Nurse Practitioner to optimize quality assurance
- and ensure that appropriate medical outcomes are consistently attained with respect to the provision of clinic services.
- Assist with ensuring appropriate patient triage and flow within the clinic.
- Coordinate with the Assistance Centre the procedures required and preparation of patients to facilitate
- evacuation when required.
- Provide and document patient education as part of each clinical consultation.
- To work within and promote all company policies, procedures, and corporate values.
- Refer to the Medical Services Resource Centre (MSRC) for all procedures, tools, and templates required
- to conduct the role of General Physician on site.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY