- Ensuring medicinal products are stored appropriately and securely, to ensure freshness and potency.
- Ensuring medication reaches the patient in the correct form and dose-this may include tablets, capsules, ointments, injections, inhalers and creams.
- Responsible for the accurate dispensing and timely distribution of drugs and medicines for both, inpatients and outpatients.
- Responding to medication-related queries from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public.
- Five Subjects CXC inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Must be computer literate.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Liaising with physicians, nurses and other fellow health care professionals to ensure the delivery of safe, effective and economic drug treatment.
- Counselling patients on the effects, dosage and route of administration of their drug treatments, particularly those who require complex therapy.
- Monitoring every stage of medication therapy to improve all aspects of delivery and reporting patient side effects.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications
Applications must be emailed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Dr. Balwant Singh's Hospital Inc.
314 East Street
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY