Money Gram / Sure PayClerk
Job LocationPinnacle Business Services
The Incumbent will be responbile for all money gram/ Sure Pay Transactions
Performing day to day money gram operations balancing and preparation of preparation of Petty Cash, invoicing and serve as a teller for money gram/surepay.
The incumbent must have:
- Five (5) passes in CXC including Mathematics, English & Accounts
Must be capable of performing tasks using the following software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Internet and email
- Quickbooks Accounting
Skills and Abilties
- Verbal Reasoning to produce and interpret internal reports
- Numerical Reasoning to analyse data
- Problem Solving to quick and effectively resolve querries
- Team Work to ensure effective cover and completion of tasks.
- Verbal Communication to facilitate resolution of queries
- Determination to achieve deadlines and problem resolution
- Inteegrity: to ensure honesty and transparency in all matters. The ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prpare and present concise oral and written reports.
He/ She must respect confidentality and must be a person of the utmost integrity.
Previous experience would be an asset.
- Must be able to operate a Petty Cash system.
- Good Working knowledge of quickbooks accounting
- Must be a fast learner
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must be willing to work with the hours of gift land mall operations.
- Must be willing to work as a team and have a good personality.
- Good Punctuality is an absolute necessity.
- Excellent communication and organizational skill
- Critical thinker with a positive attitude
Remuneration and benefits based on experience and qualifications.
Interested persons can apply to :
Pinnacle Business Service
Turkeyen, East Coast Demerara
Deadline for application : 24th May,2021.
Only sucessful applicants will be contaccted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY