Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown
The Researcher is responsible for processing products related to pre-employment background applications that include but are not limited to: MVRs, civil court cases, criminal case and registry, drug testing, and OFAC.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a related field.
- Experience in customer service [or with research/investigations] is required.
- Experience with internet researching experience is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
Strong attention to detail; Ability to work well under various stressful and time-sensitive situations; Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment; Highly motivated. Adaptability; Collaboration; Communication; Critical thinking; Intellectual Curiosity; Problem Solving; Business Acumen.
- Retrieves and enters data from computer/web-based systems, files, and other documents related to the applicant’s history.
- Locates information quickly and accurately in accordance with applicable state laws and procedures.
- Uses software programs to provide instant criminal results to clients.
- Examines internet databases to help investigate and adjudicate criminal records.
- Performs data entry using spreadsheet or database commands.
- Performs extensive internet inquiries and searches to supplement criminal records.
- Analyzes information collected to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Contacts clients and outside resources via phone to verify the information.
- Updates order statuses appropriately.
- Handles confidential information responsibly and with good judgment.
- Monitors and implements processing and system changes.
- Other duties as required.
Copy and paste the link below in your browser to access our recruitment app.
Email applications to - firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY