Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the office, supervise staff and handle duties for upper management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload promptly is key to success in this position.
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assist in training staff members and new hires
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines, and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Diploma equivalent required
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects promptly
Apply online or send email to with two references: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY