Job Location31 High and Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust , Georgetown
• Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted.
• Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
• Strong communication skills in English (oral and written);
• Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail.
• Proactive, critical thinker.
Minimum 5 subjects at C.X.C, and Computer skills. No working experience is necessary. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
1. Verify all bills were processed correctly with code and description matching the item being delivered. - 100% accuracy and within the required timeframe
2. Making follow-up calls for quotations sent – within 3 days, follow the process.
3. Assist with department clean-up and documenting processes.
4. Prepare price tags - All items are coded correctly and priced correctly (daily)
5. Any other duties assigned by your Supervisor/Manager
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
• Acknowledging customers within the expected time frame and capture customer reviews
• Complying with all other company rules and regulations and ensuring that the store’s policy and procedures are followed.
• Offering technical and sales assistance to the other team members.
• Act as a representative on behalf of the store.
• Make suggestions to improve the Department Process
• Follow the phone standard
• Improve customer service
• Attend all training sessions and meetings
• Participate in and support marketing initiatives of the department.
• Adhere to the company’s Values, Mission and Vision.
• Opening and closing of the store.
NB: Any other duties specified by CEO/ COO/ Supervisor.
Applications can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, CC: opmsilvies@Gmail.com, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by hand addressed to the HR Supervisor, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY