Job Location24 Eping & Abary Street, Bel Air Park, Georgetown
Keen360 is a US-based Professional Services Company providing Business Solutions, Data Consulting Services and specializes in supporting organizations with business processes, data analysis, and customer support. We are looking for an individual with the right attitude, friendly disposition and the aptitude to learn and grow in the technology industry and to work out of the Keen360 Guyana office. Keen360 invites suitably qualified persons to fill the following position of: Data Analyst
Our ideal candidate should have essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for details and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- At Least a Diploma in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related fields;
- Certificate of completion in Microsoft Office Suite from a recognized institution with working experience using Excel;
- Three (3) years or more working experience in an office;
- Must be computer literate;
- Must have communication and report writing skills;
- Ability and willingness to learn or be trained at a fast pace;
- Must be organized and have the ability to present themselves to others;
- Familiarity with any of the following SQL/Tableau/SFDC/Creatio will be an asset.
- Persons with relevant experience in data processing/science, analytics or related fields would be given preference.
The Data Analyst responsibilities include collecting and entering data, maintaining accurate records, working with large data sets, interpreting and analyzing data trends to build reports that will assist our clients to make better business decisions.
The company offers competitive conditions of employment [wages and benefits] and the opportunity to work in a fast pace and professionally rewarding environment.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY