Onshore QA & Document Controller
The QA & Document Controller is responsible for the coordination of records and information from creation/receipt through processing, distribution, organization, storage and retrieval, and ultimate disposition.
- Degree in mechanical or Production engineering;
- Desirable master’s degree in quality assurance;
- 2+ years' experience in Quality assurance;
- Overall knowledge of ISO 9000 certification, Auditor experience beneficial;
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn technical software;
- Ability to promote and support multi-discipline teamwork
- Ability to objectively review procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure documentation is systematically managed, and aligned with the Company’s (Document) Management Systems and processes.
- Provide guidance and support to Project Management teams, internal staff, vendors, subcontractors and clients when needed.
- Responsible for document coordination efforts and effective technical writing in the creation of documented procedures.
- Ensure that necessary personnel are aware of document requirements and specifications to meet Company standards, and industry regulations.
- Identify areas requiring more detailed instructions and clarify understanding/expectation as necessary.
- Coordinate, plan and monitor (technical) support of documents for internal and external distribution.
- Produce consistent/organized documents in a well-structured format to clearly convey required information
- Effectively maintain management systems and tools wherever they are applied.
- Identify and assess topics, trends and users’ needs, to provide recommendations for improvement and implementation.
- Compile and analyze data and information to alert on trends and recurring themes.
- Monitor reported incidents, and track corrective actions.
- Provide input to the development and publication of training and awareness campaigns materials for selected discipline’s topics.
- Support roll-out of trainings and awareness campaigns across the organization;
- Conducting internal quality audits and facilitating management reviews.
- Provide support for quality certifications;
- Perform quality control inspection.
Interest applicants can send their CV's to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY