Job LocationFoodMaxx Supermarket
The Porter works with the Bond Clerks and Receiving Team to facilitate the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the Warehouse and Store.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Able bodied
- Can stand for long periods of time
- At least one (1) year experience necessary
- Sound Secondary Education
- Assist with packing and pulling incoming and outgoing goods with the aid of Bond Clerks or supervisors.
- Assist in completing transfer orders requested from the Supermarket
- Assist with receiving and moving goods as needed.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations relating to safety practices i.e. heavy lifting and use of heavy duty equipment. (pallet jacks)
- Assist in having all bonds tidy and organized.
- Assist in ensuring the store surrounding is tidy.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by supervisors or senior clerks.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY