Production Planning and Control Clerk
Job LocationFlexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond Housing Scheme , East Bank Demerara
The production planning clerk oversees operations and implements new industrial techniques at a factory or manufacturing plant.
- Basic/Working knowledge of MS Office and Database systems.
- Good With numbers.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- High school diploma; Further education will be a plus
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assist in scheduling shift along with production/operation manager according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Update Cronos software with production (from production to stock).
- Create MO&BOOM’s
- Ensure each Machine has a MO before starting production.
- Keep track of production and Deliveries.
- Scan products and create tags.
To be discussed at the interview.
Submit an application to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Flexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY