Job LocationNew Market Street, Georgetown, Guyana
The Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Assisting with developing CCA Guyana share of the market by building and maintaining a broad sales platform for corporate and private customers.
- Establish new and maintain current client relationships.
- Provide excellent support service to customers in a courteous, prompt and efficient manner to enable business development and customer retention.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Sales/ freight forwarding experience.
- Diploma or degree in marketing, business, or related field is highly desirable.
- At least five GCE/CXC passes, inclusive of Mathematics & English.
- Experience in the cargo/ freight forwarding industry will be an asset.
- Personal vehicle is mandatory.
- Advanced MS Office experience and proficiency.
- Experience in Magaya Cargo System would be an asset. (Training will be provided if necessary)
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and influencing skills to manage business partners as well as develop relationships to enhance the role’s effectiveness.
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-tasked environment; ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent customer focus and the ability to partner with internal/external customers.
- Effective time management skills.
- Unquestionable integrity and highest ethical standards.
- Energetic, high capacity for hard work and ability to manage tight and business-critical deadlines.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Proven/Demonstrated Selling Skills.
- Actively schedule and execute sales visits with existing and new potential customers.
- Proactively develop a database of qualified leads through face-to-face meetings, teleconferences, phone canvassing, email, networking, etc.
- Provide a prompt, efficient and courteous sales service to all customers by advising on rates, routes, schedules and other related information.
- Liaise with CCA Agents worldwide in order to obtain best rates and routes for movement of cargo to and from Guyana for customers, if and when required.
- Assist in giving timely advice and updates to customers when there is a delay in the arrival of cargo.
- Investigate customer queries and report on them to the General Manager.
- Prepare written proposals and/or deliver oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders as needed.
- Travel to overseas destinations when required to make sales visits and promotions to customers.
- Develop technical selling skills and product knowledge to give effective presentations of CCA’s services to new & existing customers.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports and monthly summary on sales visits and sales plans to the General Manager.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities.
- Communicate effectively with all Departments for hand over and follow through with shipment coordination.
- Develop and maintain existing product knowledge and sales materials and communicate with General Manager on development of sales promotional materials and avenues.
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities as are required to maximize the efficiency, productivity, teamwork, customer relations and enhance the entire operations of the company.
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned, including targets for new customer acquisition and the number of shipments.
- Provides professional, strategic, and technical support in the development and retention of Agents.
- Daily and consistently, explore the market for new business and sales opportunities.
Should you meet the requirements and skill competencies listed above, please forward your application and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 210 New Market Street, Georgetown Guyana no later than July 16, 2021 with the subject “Application for Sales Executive ”. Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY