Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
Qualfon is looking for an organized and experienced trainer to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
Area of expertise (Skills)
- Previous experience as a Trainer or teacher is a must
- At least 6 months of Call Center Experience
- Schedule flexibility
- Exceptional communication skills
Knowledge of MSOffice: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
High School Diploma
Main Objectives and Duties:
1. Training delivery / facilitation
- Delivers training program to New Hires rior endorsement to Nesting.
- Answers all questions in a timely manner.
- Ensures training rules and regulations are strictly followed.
- Provides coaching on specific areas of the trainee.
2. Setting of Training Expectations
- Provides overview of the training flow and encourages total participation and interaction.
3. Participation in Training Design
- Suggests new ideas to improve training programs and delivery.
4. Training needs assessment
- Identifies problem or need of the trainees and the training program and seeks solutions to improve
- learning and overall performance.
- Participates during program evaluation.
- Monitors agent performance as a collaborative effort with the assigned mentor.
- Compiles training reports.
- Keeps training documents (quizzes, exam links and manuals) for internal and external audits
6. Meetings and Conferences
- Attends calibrations, meetings and conference calls over the phone.
7. Information Dissemination and Escalation
- Acts as Subject Matter Experts on a specific area of support.
- Escalates issues to Miami Business owners for resolution
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY