Brand & Marketing Coordinator
Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
The Brand Coordinator is responsible for enhancing the company branding, identifies develops and evaluates branding activities, based on knowledge of company objectives, and market characteristics cost factors. Also, is responsible for the Marketing Initiatives, the social media marketing and branding, to increase social network capability, and plans and Implements.
- Secondary education
- At least 1-2 years of previous MKT experience
- Previous BPO Experience or knowledge of the BPO industry
- Able to work on-site
- Schedule Flexibility (Saturdays are a must)
- Social media knowledge
- Previous Sourcing experience
- Diploma or degree in MKT or communications preferred
Enhance Company Branding.
- Identifies, develops, and evaluates branding activities, based on knowledge of company objectives, and market characteristics, cost factors.
- Social Media Marketing and Branding
>=100% of Required number of Applicants to close hiring in relation to Hit Rate
- Plan and Implement Sourcing Activities
>=5% Conversion Rate
- Recommends initiatives to increase productivity of low yielding sourcing strategy.
- Increase social networking capability
- Create innovative ideas to attract a large pool of potential candidates in our target market.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY