Flight Operations Officer
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
The Flight Operations Officer is critical to operations of Trans Guyana Airways in checking and booking flights and air traffic supervision.
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE with minimum Grade II in Mathematics and English
- Experience in an Airline Industry would be asset
- Ensuring safe and efficient Flight Watch and Flight Dispatch.
- Maintain a continuous Flight Watch during all TGAL Aircraft Operations.
- Delivering excellent customer service to customers at all times.
To be discussed at interview.
Please email Applications to:
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle,
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY