Sales Associate/Tour Guide
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To provide relaxing and fun-filled Tour Adventures to our Clientele in a safe, comfortable and enjoyable Environment based on a high standard of excellence and professionalism”.
· Take reservations for Baganara Island Resort, Evergreen Adventures or any other supplier for day & package tours.
· Liaising with travel partners, including Airlines and Hotels to manage bookings and scheduling.
· Prepare invoices and quotations for customers following the system.
· Participate in Trade shows to promote the Company’s Products and Services.
· Organizing and leading Excursions/Tours.
· Researching and creating new tours in keeping with Company’s expectations.
· Work in remote locations with tour groups when necessary, possible overnight trips.
· Diploma/Degree in Tourism an asset.
· Tour Guide Certification an asset.
· Six (6) months Experience in Tour Guiding or in a Tourism related environment.
· Knowledge of Guyana’s Tourism Product and the History of Guyana.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office & Social Media Management.
· Sales, Marketing and Accounting exposure a definite asset.
· First aid Certification an asset.
· Excellent public speaking and narration skills.
· Confident and Dynamic Personality
More Information Upon Interview.
Please email Application to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
CLOSING DATE: DECEMBER 03, 2021
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY