Junior Stock Clerk
Job Location31 High and Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust , Georgetown
Personal competencies • Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment. • Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted. • Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines. • Strong communication skills in English (oral and written); • Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail. • Proactive, critical thinker.
Minimum 5 subjects at C.X.C, and Computer skills.
1. Stocktaking and investigation - No shortage, No Stockout
2. Stock requisition, bond transfers - Within the stipulated time frame on the process (follow FIFO)
3. Local and overseas invoice - Within 1- 2 Days (Overseas)
2 Hours (Local) Code & to Pack
4. Cleaning and organizing department - Daily
5. Increase product knowledge with 25 items per week.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
1. Empty canter - Daily
2. Assist in delivering customer products to location - When needed
3. Morning and afternoon process - Daily
4. Attend all training sessions/meetings - when assigned
1. Complying with all other company rules and regulations and ensuring that the Store’s Policy and Procedures are followed.
2. Telephone Standard
3. Department is kept clean and organized at all times.
4. Follow all HSSE policies.
5. Offering assistance to the other team members in the other departments when needed.
6. Participate in and support marketing initiatives of the department.
7. Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
8. Act as a Representor on behalf of the store
Applications can be sent electronically to email@example.com, CC: opmsilvies@Gmail.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com or submitted by hand addressed to the HR Supervisor, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY