Data Entry Associcates
Job LocationExpress International Inc
In this Data Entry/Processing role, you will be responsible for fast and accurate updates of client accounts in internal/external systems as indicated by Management.
Operates a data entry device to key and/or verify a variety of standard and/or complex business data into a computer. Retrieve, confirm and update data in storage. Maintain records of data input. Maintain logs of messages to and from computers. Operate equipment within prescribed standards. Detect errors by the use of verifying procedures and make changes as instructed. May transcribe data from source material into computer-compatible format.
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
· Previous office experience in a data processing role, performing clerical duties preferred
· Must possess at minimum a typing speed of 35 WPM with average accuracy of 97%.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Customer contact – phone and email experience preferred
· High levels of attention to detail with an emphasis on fast and accurate data entry skills
· A strong work ethic
· Outstanding people skills
The post requires flexible professionals who are comfortable with high volume data processing assignments.
· Keys all client information into the computer system and updates information as needed in a timely manner.
· Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data into computer following format displayed on screen. Keys according to specific procedures and training while maintaining at least 98% accuracy and tracking individual productivity daily.
Performs sight or re-key verification of data entered following the procedures for the specific job being verified. Occasionally cleans, balances and ensures 100% accuracy of all data prior to submission to production
· Develops a thorough understanding of systems and procedures. Assists with scheduling resources and work assignments for uninterrupted workflow operations and prioritization of jobs.
· Performs work assignments that are basic and routine. Occasionally assists in orienting, training and checking the work of new team members. Handles moderately complex issues and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
· Generates reports, data, and information for use by Administrator.
· Communicates with management any client problems needing corrective action on their part.
· Serves as a backup to assist non-clinical staff in the completion of their duties.
· Assists in direction and coordination of quality control in service delivery.
· Perform other duties as assigned
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY