Job LocationHadfield St, Georgetown
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of workers for the client by reviewing resumes, screening, evaluating the candidate over the phone and scheduling the applicant for an onsite client interview to determine their suitability for the role.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work well under various stressful and time-sensitive situations; Strong attention to detail; Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment; Possess professional and courteous demeanor; Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
- Review resumes
- Place telephone calls to applicants to screen for suitability
- Review and process applications of prospective hire and determine if the applicant is qualified
- Track all stats: Calls, emails, text messages with the applicant
- Review and prepare daily reports
- Perform other duties from time to time that are related to execution of Services
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY