CCTV Monitoring And Dispatch Agent
Job LocationBK Security 1-2 Mudlot Water Street Kingston
Video Monitoring Operator and Dispatcher for Full Time employment .
The ideal candidate will have an attention for detail, be skilled with computers and navigating various programs.
The ability to type detailed and factual reports, while multi-tasking and answering phones or radio transmissions from Officers in the field.
- 5 CXC subject (English and Maths are required)
- Ability to multi-task
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize calls and emails
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to perform solo or in a team setting
- Computer skills required
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible in shift schedule
- Able to identify issues and clearly report to admin staff
- Must be fluent in english
PHASES OF HIRING
- CHARACTER ASSESSMENT TEST,
- IF PASSED THEN CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW
- EVALUATION OF ALL CANDIDATES
- FINAL CONCLUSION AND DECISION ( BY MR. TRAVIS AND MR. JOHNSON
- You will be required to watch multiple monitors and switch between various properties and cameras looking for any criminal or suspicious activity. Any activities found need to be sent to the officers in the field and then entered into a report that is provided to the clients
- .You will be taking inbound calls from residents of properties we service and dispatching officers as needed to assist with a variety of situations.
NOTE : ALL APPLICANTS OR CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AN CHARACTER ASSESSMENT TEST BEFORE BEING CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW ONLINE OR IN PERSON. THE TEST CAN BE EMAILED TO ALL APPLICANTS TO BE COMPLETED OR IT CAN BE DONE AT THE OFFICE.
Remuneration and Job Benefits Will Be Discussed In Interview.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY