Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Picking Supervisor ensures the timely and accurate processing of orders by Pickers in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- At least a sound secondary education, preferably passes of no less than five (5) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics. And/or previous work experience in a similar or equivalent position of no less than five (5) years will be a distinct advantage.
. - Responsible attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Receiving sales orders from the Accounts Department.
- Supervising, assigning Pickers and assisting with the management of operations within the Warehouse.
- Scheduling and coordinating picking operations.
- Monitoring picking operations to ensure that they are done in accordance with the company’s policies and in a timely and safe manner.
- Counter checking all picked goods and sale orders to ensure that orders have been accurately processed.
- Resolving any queries and issues arising out of the picking process.
- Submitting all supporting documentation for the delivery of the picked goods.
- Attractive wages.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, June 18, 2021 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY