Four (4) Business Assistants
We are searching for 4 creative, energetic, and organized persons to manage administrative tasks for one of our client in the USA. This role will report directly to the Director of Operations and encompass information and customer support management. Successful candidates will demonstrate their administrative and management skills to keep the client’s work on track and on time.
Utilizing these skills, the Business Assistant will manage online databases and be the direct liaison between the company and its customers. With a positive attitude and an enthusiasm for collaboration, they will liaise internally and externally to implement and maintain updated systems and organizational goals.
(Note: These 4 vacancies are for Lindeners living in Linden)
- High School diploma (required), Business Administration degree (or courses in business writing, customer service, communications, marketing, computer applications, etc.) a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Canva, WIX, email marketing
- Reliability and discretion
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Communication and relationship-building skills
- Capable of both following directions and taking initiative
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new things
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects and manage the process from end to end.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and staying ahead of deadlines
- Digital file organization: Sort and digital file documents on cloud-based platforms for optimal access and retrieval
- Data entry and management: Enter and maintain the integrity of information in the software
- Social media management: Manage social media accounts, conduct hashtag research, prepare, and schedule posts
- Customer support: Manage low-volume inbound chats and emails
- Customer outreach: Make phone calls, send emails, and social media correspondence on behalf of the company
- Other duties as needed
To be discussed at the interview
Send CV's on or before February 5th to email:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY