Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
To help maintain and grow this standard, we are looking for a vigorous and skilled Handyman to work along with our team.
The Handyman will be reporting to the Site Supervisor and will assist the Corrective and Preventative
Maintenance Teams in executing assigned tasks.
2-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Advanced Literacy and Numeracy skills, CXC/ CSEC Certificate would be an asset
• Experienced in Civil works, painting, masonry, plumbing, gardening, minor electrical installations.
• Prior Training or Knowledge of Worksite Safety Standard.
• Energetic and in good health
• Team Spirited
• Perform maintenance and light repairs to equipment and appliances
• Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
• Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
• Complete general building cleaning and maintenance.
• Repair and paint doors, windows, walls, ceilings, rooves and other parts of the building.
• Maintain trash and recycling receptacles around the facility.
Kindly send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY