Job LocationOn-site, Providence, East Demarara, Guyana
This position is responsible for the design of teaching materials for adult learners within the company and potential external candidates participating in the academy.
In addition, it prepares special activities for the language and/or linguistic tools with the aim of improving the knowledge of the organization's staff.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and presentations
- Microsoft Office
- Previous teaching experience is preferred
The Customer Trainer / Trainer job position contains – but is not limited to – the following responsibilities:
• Promote the development and updating of the Language Academy, according to the needs of the company.
• Investigate and analyze information for the development and follow-up of the Language Academy.
• Design and implement the curriculum to be obtained with the academy.
• Develop materials that allow the growth and improvement of students.
• Develop and run specialized workshops to improve the English language and computer skills in the company.
• Visit the groups of new entrants during the training period to collect oral information on the performance in English of the candidates.
• Support in the evaluation of candidates in training during the last day of Cultural & Communication Training (Mock Phone Calls).
• Creation of linguistic profiles for the personnel of the different lines of business.
• Develop reports and reports on the evaluations carried out.
• Design, implement and lead Technical (CEFR) and Linguistic Workshops in specific areas for administrative and operations staff.
• Carry out English language assessments to active personnel of the Operations Department, occasionally.
• Perform any other related function or activity
send email to email@example.com with the subject "Teacherr"
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY