Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Cevons Waste Management is looking for a professional to coordinate all the marketing activities and initiatives of an organization. They will be responsible for conducting market research, carry out promotional campaigns, identify target audiences and evaluate current trends. They must possess outstanding organizational, research skills, creativity exceptional communication skills and time management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other related field
- Proven working experience
- Social Media Management
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of add serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns on all major search engines
- Conduct market research
- Planning and organizing meetings and other marketing and promotional campaigns/presentations
- Analyse sales forecast and Tracks sales data,
- Maintains database and promotional materials inventory
- Prepare monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
attractive benefit and compensation
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY