Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
As a ‘team lead’ you will have an opportunity to truly invest in others and develop a people-focused leadership style, while mastering the tools, processes, and operations that have created the most customer-centric account in Qualfon. The core of the job will be engaging with your team during a shift to ensure that the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, performance and engagement are maintained. To achieve this, the Team Leader will ensure that their team of Associates has all the tools needed to succeed for any task during a shift.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; college coursework is preferred.
- Must have a stable work history with at least six (6) months of work experience in the BPO industry
- Must have experience working with customers of varied technical knowledge, customer service oriented and business needs, ability to deep dive into data and provide workable business solutions
- Must have the ability to strive in an ambiguous environment and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead, drive and achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Ability to provide guidance, coaching and feedback to support team members’ professional development and strengthen their knowledge, skills and abilities to accomplish a task, solve a problem and/or improve job performance.
- Possesses a strong passion and commitment to staff development and team productivity.
- Ability to build and establish strong team rapport and client relations in a professional manner.
- Possesses the flexibility to get along well and coordinate effectively with varied groups and develop effective relationships to promote open communication and cooperation.
- Ability to convey information and express oneself clearly in oral or written form, in a persuasive, assertive and logical manner
- Possesses excellent listening skills in accurately receiving messages and promoting a sound interaction with team members and customers.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZING SKILLS
- Ability to keep accurate records of related data and other information that needs to be completed.
- Possesses time management skills in order to estimate the time and effort required to complete a task, and be able to manage time effectively to meet all commitments.
- Able to multitask and be comfortable with challenges and variety
- Possesses crisis management skills, with the ability to respond to different levels of work-related pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
- Proficient in various computer systems and applications, including MS Office applications.
- Competent in internet navigation and other system environments
- Good data-entry skills; Able to type at least thirty (35) words per minute
- Proficiency in drafting reports, business correspondence and/or procedure manual
- Lead and develop a team of Customer Service Associates (CSA); your main focus will be motivating, mentoring and coaching your team
- Communicate policies to the (CSAs) and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed.
- Support all programs, procedures and compliance to ensure a safe (OSHA) and guided work environment for all Associates.
- Ensure procedures are followed for building security and product loss prevention
- Create, manage and support recognition and communication program
- Partner with the Management team to establish and maintain quality control standards
- Develop performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY