Job Location56 Brickdam and Austin Place, King Solomon Building
wash the refrigerators, tables, utensils, cabinets and other items used in the kitchen for food preparation. A kitchen assistant may be required to wash dishes and silverware while assisting the kitchen staff. They may also be required to wash pots, pans and other equipment.
In this case the kitchen assistant would have to cash as well.
Must love cooking and experience in cashing or willing to learn.
- Washing, peeling and preparing food ingredients
- Using equipment such as mixers, special knives and cutters
- Reviewing kitchen inventory and determining what items are needed
- Unloading fresh supplies and organising the stockroom
- Checking sell-by dates and rotating food stock
- Cleaning kitchen appliances, ovens, dishes and pans
- Observing cooking times and correct temperatures
Will discuss in job interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY