To collect and account for all monies paid for the provision of services/goods and to provide for the operation of the petty cash system.
- At least five subjects CXC (CSEC), including Mathematics and English Language (Grades 1-111)
- Principles of Accounts would be an asset
- At least one (1) year experience in the same post
- Must be computer literate specializes in Microsoft word and Excel
- Matured and responsible.
- Valid police clearance.
- Process sales transactions and accept cash or cheque for same, return change and issue receipts.
- Balance proceeds from daily sales.
- Preparing deposit slips for cash and cheques collected to be deposited into company’s bank account.
- Prepare daily cash summary
- To prepare other related duties, which are consistent with the level and purpose of the post
Attractive remuneration offered!
Please send applications with CV to:
The Human Resources Officer
Toolsie Persaud Limited
10-12 Lombard & Sussex Streets,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY