Job Location31 High and Hadfield Street, Werk-en-rust, Georgetown
The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting the Marketing Department and ensuring that all tasks within the department are met on a timely basis.
CRITERIA: Diploma in Marketing or higher, at least two years, working experience and computer literate/ graphic designing.
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted.
- Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail.
- Proactive, critical thinker.
Must have a police clearance
1. Follow up calls
2. Database Management
3. Customer Query
4. Ads Creation
- Post Newspaper ad in WhatsApp customer group daily
- Schedule 2 ads per day on FB, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- 1 video per week on YouTube, FB, LinkedIn, Instagram
5. Website - Coordinate with the e-commerce team and upload images, and any changes to be done within 1
hour of knowing about the change.
- Respond to customers’ orders and queries within 10 mins.
- Attend to all the live chats immediately.
- Confirm and organize all website orders from beginning to end.
- Do 1 live video per week about the website
- Customer survey - customer satisfaction and make recommendations
- Assist in flashing the products, removing the background/edit and uploading to the website.
-Deactivate and activate products.
- Update the google sheet with new items and see they are correctly uploaded on the website
6. Update Marketing Medium file - Prepare daily and send report weekly to the management team via email
• Discount report
• Customer Feedback Report
• Follow up report
8. FAQ Manuals
9. Videoing product training
10. Email Marketing /HubSpot (others)
11. Outdoor & Indoor Screen Update
12. Customer VIP Cards
13. ISO Audit
Attend all training sessions and meetings
• Assist with the Marketing Coordinator key duties in his/her absence - when needed
• Ensuring customers are attended to in the stipulated time and served
• Complying with all other company rules and regulations and ensuring that the Store’s Policy and Procedures are followed.
• Offering Technical and Sales assistance to the other team members when needed.
• Act as a representative on behalf of the Store.
• Adhere to the company’s values, mission and vision
• Video and document all processes relating to JD where necessary.
• Any other duties specified by the Manager.
Will be discussed in the interview.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, and Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY