Job LocationDiamond, East Bank Demerara
The successful applicant will be required among other duties to prepare bills and schedules of quantities of material, labour and services required in the construction and fitting of buildings, or engineering projects.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering from a recognized university with five (5) years’ proven experience working in medium to large sized construction projects
- Excellent attention to detail and well organized
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to lead a team and work flexible hours
- Prepare and analyze tender and contract documents, including bill of quantities with the architect
- Undertake costs analyses for repairs and maintenance projects
- Perform risk and value management and cost control
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical scheme benefits
- Free life insurance benefits
- Pension benefits
Kindly submit your application to:
The Recruitment and Career Development Manager
Demerara Distillers Limited
Plantation Diamond, East Bank Demerara
You may email you application to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY