Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Orijin Inc. offers operational support to clients and specialises in Customs Brokerage and Vessel Agency Services. We are hiring a full-time Operations Coordinator to provide operational, logistical and administrative support to the team.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in operations, logistics or project management.
- Knowledge of customs clearance and vessel operations will be an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Support day-to-day coordination of operational and logistical activities.
- Conduct general and clerical office tasks.
- Liaise between clients and Management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Coordinate, execute, track and report that project tasks are delivered on time, within scope and within budget and timeline.
- Identify problems in operations process and liaise with Management to resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
- Create operational expense reports ensuring all transactions are identified, recorded, and verified in compliance with the Finance Department’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission is Friday, February 10, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY