Job LocationBattery Road, Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana.
Graphic designers (who may also be known as graphic artists) utilise graphic design skills to create media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage.
Graphic design skills usually include the use of software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign but many can also draw and design by hand and use these skills to create rough sketches and mock ups.
Send applications to: email@example.com
Employers will expect a good working knowledge of design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
You will need work experience and a portfolio to show employers during the application process.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Typical responsibilities include:
- liaising with team to determine their requirements, timescale and budget.
- managing team proposals from typesetting through to graphic design, print and production.
- working with team ideas and managing their expectations.
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability and readers’ needs.
- determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY