Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Trainer will be responsible for evaluating the needs and current practices, creating and delivering a training plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides. Candidate must be a confident public speaker who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, or related field with 2 years of experience designing and completing effective trainings.
- or Diploma in Education, Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, or related field with 4 plus years of experience designing and completing effective trainings.
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms would be an asset.
- Intermediate/ Advance computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Develops training content for all company’s product, services and policies.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Completes train the trainer sessions with other designated trainers within the company
- Develops and maintains organizational training content for company’s learning management system.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies training contents as needed.
- Test and review created materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Trainer” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, 79 Brickdam, Georgetown, to reach no later than October 6, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY