We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the transportation operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and trucking units to achieve the effective transportation and delivery of cargo. The Logistics Lead is responsible for managing the overall operations of the transportation services, and coordinating the HSE program of the company.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- A team player.
- Can handle a flexible schedule.
- Accuracy and attention to Details.
- Must be able to drive.
- Supervising and managing all activities related to the operations of the transportation services and ensuring all client requirements are met.
- Conduct daily fleet maintenance checks of all company vehicles to ensure vehicles are maintained as required.
- Prepare and evaluate Personal Protective Equipment procurement, distribution, and maintenance for all company employees.
- Provide support to the QHSE Coordinator, to ensure that the company meets its statutory obligations in all areas of quality, health, safety, and welfare at work, including statutory training & reporting.
- To oversee the pre-operational and post-operational checks before dispatching vehicles to the designated locations.
- Assist with the hiring of drivers, spotters, and Logistics/Sales Representatives and training. Also training drivers on completing transportation forms.
- Ensuring all driver requirements are maintained and documented.
- Submit all delivery notes/ documentation received from the clients to the Main office.
- Handling and resolving complaints and issues.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Any other duties as delegated by the Managing Director.
written applications can be submitted to 38 Croal Street, Stabroek
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY