Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
An established manufacturer of Cleaning Chemicals and related products is looking for a Sales Associate to help us keep growing. If you’re interested in growing your career in a vibrant company, please submit resume today.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five CSEC subjects
- 3 years of sales experience or customer service experience
Competencies and Skills
- Driver’s licence will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Self-motivated & energetic
- Great blend of aggressiveness & professionalism
- Basic to moderate computer skills and Microsoft suite.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programmes.
- Understanding and promoting company programmes.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Educate customers about current promotions and advertisements
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Any other relevant duties assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the industry.
Interested qualified candidates please send resume to:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY