Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Gizmos & Gadgets aims at maximizing production & meeting customer needs. We strive for customer satisfaction in all areas including efficiency, effective communication, attention to detail & service-minded attitudes while maintaining a very high level of professionalism, integrity, honesty in relationships with our suppliers, professional associates, employees & customers.
- Bachelor's degree in finances, accounting, or a related education field.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Numerical skills
- Good time-management
- Problem-solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Skills
- Perform inventory analysis and management to avoid low stock and overstock.
- Develop inventory plan to ensure smooth product flow.
- Report product issues to merchandising team for immediate resolution.
- Maintain appropriate stock level according to seasonal promotions and ads.
- Place product orders on timely manner and track open purchase orders.
- Plan and complete the assigned tasks within the deadlines.
- Work with Sales Manager to maximize sales and reduce overstocks.
- Manage inventory adjustments and transfers.
- Analyze root causes of inventory issues and provide resolutions.
- Communicate complex inventory problems to Manager promptly.
- Develop process improvements to achieve company inventory goals.
- Develop initiatives to reduce slow moving inventories and to improve inventory turns.
- Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
- Review inventory activities and recommend improvements.
- Submit weekly progress reports.
Attractive packages and benefits
Send your application to email@example.com today!
Use Inventory Analyst as the subject line and let's talk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY