ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the department to ensure all collections, accounts and client payments, received
- Diploma in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry and calling customers for payments, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet assigned target
- Assist with paying utility bills
- Assist with purchasing of any items needed for the office
To be discussed at the interview.
Candidate interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to:
Human Resources Department
Cevon’s Waste Management
1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
Email Address: hr@cevon’s.com
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates with be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY